Senior P2P, Travel & Expenses (T&E)-Mandarin Speaker
Our client is a top MNC with a very well-known reputation across the world. They have a shared services team which is rapidly growing and doubling on their headcount. They are now looking for a highly motivated and solid Senior P2P, Travel & Expenses (T&E)-Mandarin Speaker
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for evaluating compliance of employee expense claims according to the Company's Policies, Procedures and External regulatory requirements.
- Escalates issues and recommend resolution plans in a timely manner to the SSC line manager and affiliate (where required)
- Support the preparation of reports and training material on a periodic basis to address updates to the compliance monitoring process
- Collaborate with the team to identify opportunities to improve compliance documentations
- Work closely with Team Lead/Assistant Manager make suitable recommendation to HOD for process improvement and be part of the solution provision activities
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field
- At least 3/4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. (Preferably in Shared Service environment).
- Operating knowledge of ERP systems - Oracle & CONCUR system.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English & Mandarin.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Send your resume directly to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710