Senior Manager - Management Reporting (Insurance Industry)
Our client is a rapidly growing Insurance MNC with APAC as a significant market. They are looking for a Senior Manager - Management Reporting to join them as they continue to achieve growth objectives in the region over the next 3-5 years. You will be reporting into the CFO and partnering with business leaders in the region.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation, review, and submissions of the periodic consolidated financial performance of the Group as well as information required to obtain approval from management, the board of directors, and regulators.
- Key advisor to the management and board of directors by performing budgeting, forecasting and analytical review and recommendations relating to consolidated financial results, accounts, and disclosures to management and board of directors
- Preparation of audited consolidated financial statements and schedules for auditors for an annual audit of statutory financial statements.
- To assist in the preparation of Audit Committee and Board papers for submission to the respective Committees.
- Liaise with auditors on issues relating to annual audit, bankers, tax agents, and company secretary.
- Identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives in accounting and reporting processes to support business growth objectives.
- Must be a professionally qualified accountant (ACCA, CPA, ICAEW, CIMA or equivalent)
- Minimum career experience of 10-12 years, with 3-5 years of experience in a Finance Manager position in the insurance industry.
- Able to demonstrate skillsets in Life Insurance financial reporting, MFRS requirements, and BNM compliance matters
- Self-starter, with a strong track record of partnering with senior stakeholders, and has leadership capabilities.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend