Senior Manager, IT Audit & Data Analytics
Our client is a market-leader with a strong market positions with more than 10 million clients across the world. As a purpose-motivated company, they aim to create positive social and economic impact within their organisation.
Reporting to a regional Senior Director, this role is focusing mainly on IT audit and assurance within all levels in identify and mitigating IT risk. In this role, you will also be taking up consultative engagement in improving risk management and control environment. You are also responsible to communicate IT Control issues to the management and review evidences of IT controls. This role also requires you to design, develop and implement data analytics into the audit lifecycle. Last but not least, you will be executing full range of data analytics and also create visualizations using specialist tools in the company.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelor's/Masters degree in Information Technology or Computer Science/ Mathematics or relevant studies
- More than 8 years' experience in IT Audit or IT risk advisory or Big 4 IT and team management
- Strong knowledge of data analytics, data visualization and reporting
- Adequate experience in auditing principles and techniques
- Knowledge of auditing new technologies like RPA or AI is a plus
- The ability to communicate with different level of stakeholders and able to adapt to changes
- Good verbal and written skills in English
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710