Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
The Senior Manager will be responsible in creating business strategy and model to the Fund Services Operations by contributing towards process innovation of Securities Services in making changes to meet
customer needs, technology and business environment and taking pro-active steps to embrace and capitalize on these changes. Support the roll-out of appropriate quality management systems and other initiatives by the Company/Group.
- Work closely with the Head Securities Services to manage the operations of Fiduciary Services, leading Fiduciary Services and Performance Measurement Team (where applicable) to achieve service quality by meeting / exceeding and set service standards set by the Group.
- Responsible in setting team performance individually against business objectives by providing the appropriate support, motivation and guidance to staffs.
- Ensure that the set productivity targets (efficiency, accuracy, etc.), defect management and processing turnaround standards are achieved (within own area of responsibility).
- Verify transactions processed by Associates, checking of and/or approving the necessary against the applicable systems and authorize those that fall within own-delegated release authority.
- Professionally maintain and establish relationships with other regional stakeholders globally.
- Conduct due diligence is exercised daily operational matters relating to Money Laundering and KYC, acquiring relevant knowledge and training.
- Ensure awareness and full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, (including Sanctions Policy) guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed by the Company/Group.
- At least 10 years of working experience related to fund risk management in banking / financial services industry
- Familiar with Multifonds Accounting System and Charles River Investment Management Solution
- Good Fund Accounting and Fiduciary knowledge
- Sound knowledge in Compliance Monitoring
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or by clicking APPLY NOW. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #262538. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend