Senior IT Audit Specialist
Our client is a market-leader with a broad portfolio of market leading businesses in South East Asia. With more than 300,000 employees across the region, they aim to produce sustainable returns and good working conditions for their people.
Focusing primarily on IT and cybersecurity risks, you are required to identify control risk within the business. In this role, you will also be undetaking IT audit projects and communicate audit results to the business. You will be responsible to provide assurance that controls within business units are operating effectively. Apart from that, you will also be assisting inter projects for group audit and risk management including development of IT audit methodology on latest trends.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- More than 5 years' experience in IT Audit or IT risk advisory or Big 4 IT
- Strong knowledge of data analytics and CAATs
- Adequate experience in either Agile software development, IT infra, cybersecurity or cloud security
- Knowledge of auditing new technologies like RPA or AI is a plus
- The ability to communicate with different level of stakeholders and able to adapt to changes
- Good communication skills in English
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710