Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Business Manager, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Accessible via public transport
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. They invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple positions - Internal Control & Compliance Analyst / Internal Auditor / Corporate Governance specialist
- Liaise with other finance functions within GBS, corporate and region, and business teams to resolve issues in an efficient and effective manner in alignment with line manager.
- Maintain the SOX Matrix for all related entities supported by Regional Centre Hub, ensuring changes are captured and documented within the Matrix as and when they occur
- Engage respective functional leaders/managers on remediation steps to be taken to address internal control concerns (if any) and ensure that any changes have been properly documented and implemented on a timely basis
- Initiate, drive and manage SOX and Internal audits, including pre-audit preparation and coordination of audit requirements/requests
- Drive and coordinate SOX Control and Internal Control reporting i.e: Annual risk assessment, SOX self- assessment/certification, Segregation of Duties review etc
- Ensure right control are implemented within the company processes
- Constant discussion with other relevant process owners and other Group stakeholders in understanding the process.
- Periodically work with the respective process owners to review & control risk and controls found within the process documentation.
- Review Company's various SOP & processes, harmonise & govern all relevant process
- Determine and evaluate the risk exist within processes, and propose appropriate controls required.
- Assist in the standardization of policy alignment, report templates and accounting, reporting, and operational workflows.
- At least 4 years of working experience, with exposure to Internal Audit or Internal Control & Compliance required.
- SOX compliance will be advantageous
- Bachelor of Degree in Business or Finance & accounting or professional paper alongside with risk related certification will be great
- Excellent english communicaiton skills to deal with stakeholders from different country.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend