Senior Data Scientist
This role will be responsible for developing highly scalable machine learning models according to requirements from stakeholders and develop innovative approaches. You will also need to deliver product roadmap by liaising closely with Data Engineers, machine learning engineers, product managers, and technical teams.
- Conducts advanced data analysis and design complex algorithms.
- To leverage new data collection processes, identifies data which is relevant including internal and external data sources,
- Liaise with stakeholders to lead discovery processes and identify business requirements, designs experiments, test hypotheses, build models to solve business problems.
- Understand data sources, conduct data discovery, apply complex techniques to produce features for automation using a hypothesis driven approach.
- Contribute to core advanced analytics and machine learning platforms and tools by research, discover new methodologies and new data feeds to support credit decisioning and other key business processes.
- At least 5 years of experience in the application of artificial intelligence, data mining, machine learning, or pattern recognition techniques to very large and diverse datasets. Cloud platform background is mandatory.
- Masters, PhD or Bachelor's Degree in the field of Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a quantitative discipline.
- Strong in Python, Scala and their associated machine learning libraries as coding capabilities.
- Familiar with Unix/Linux and AWS. Advantageous to know Kubernetes.
- Preferably familiar with data visualization techniques such as Tableau or D3 visualisation.
- Expert use of SQL and experience in Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Impala) is a plus point.
How to Apply:
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Sandara Phan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)