Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Finance & Accounting
Senior Corporate Finance Executive
About our client:
This company is a market leader in the tech industry with multiple brand presence and partnerships across the country. They are looking to hire an assistant manager, corporate finance & planning to be based in Kuala Lumpur to support the business.
Your key responsibilities includes:
- Handle corporate performance and planning with the team.
- Challenge deliverables from stakeholders to ensure reasonableness and completeness.
- Assist the team in the tracking and monitoring of debt facilities, working capital and current portfolio of group's assets and liabilities.
- Assist the team in due diligence processes and negotiations
- Work with management to chart strategic decisions, conduct reviews and R&D.
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least a bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting, and/or professional qualifications (ACCA, CPA, ICAEW, etc.)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in investment/banking or corporate finance
- Ability to articulate data and information to handle presentations.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend