Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Senior Cash Processing Executive
- Market leading financial institution in the Asia Pacific Region
- Competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid working arrangements
Running daily Cash Management Operations and discharging operational duties of the Cash Management Operations such as Pre-Processing, Processing (Payment and Clearing) and Static Data Unit (set up, maintenance, pricing, and billing, CoE, LM) as instructed by the Manager of the Unit and ensure that the established service standards are met.
- Actively support the development of the Cash Management Operations processing systems to meet local and business needs and more importantly in meeting the needs of the clients.
- To implement quality initiatives and activities of the division in accordance with the Group's Quality System and process Cash Management Operations along with relevant transactions guided by the operating procedures, guidelines, policies and standards set.
- Ensure that the set productivity targets (efficiency, accuracy, etc.), defect management and processing turnaround standards are achieved (within own area of responsibility).
- Ensure awareness and full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices, and code of conduct imposed by the Company/ Group.
- Support the roll-out of appropriate quality management systems in the team and other initiatives by the Company/Group.
- Be guided accordingly and aware of the roles and responsibilities for anti-money laundering prevention and sanctions related checking (i.e. Understanding the policy, reporting procedure and escalation procedure)
- Ensure due care and diligence is exercised on day-to-day operational matters relating to anti-money laundering and Sanctions related checking, by acquiring relevant knowledge and training and provide support to superiors and subordinates.
- Conforming and adhering to the Team's risk profile, by following the guidelines / policies / procedures stipulated for Operation Losses, Escalation Procedures, CMO Policies, and reconciliation of outstanding items, scanning, SCSTAR and end-of-day reports.
- Comply with exceptions for Callback, Signature Verification and Payment Processing in which respective role needs to be performed independently.
- Achieves the processing turnaround standards as stipulated in the Service Level Agreement between the dept. and various Spoke countries and meeting productivity standards in terms of processing efficiency and accuracy of output.
- At least 1 year of similar working experience in Cash Ops / Treasury Ops. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking & Finance or a recognized professional tertiary qualification in related field and/or with related experience
- Team player, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Conversant in English, demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office applications i.e Excel, Words, Power Point
- Knowledge in SWIFT and RENTAS
- Ability to speak, read and write in Mandarin is an added advantage
How to Apply
Contact Vighnesh Gunasegaran on +(60)3 9212 7975 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #261239. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend