Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Managing Consultant, Technology
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicate, translate, and simplify business requirements to ensure high work productivity and effectiveness among all stakeholders
- Work with the Technical Analyst and development team to evaluate processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement and implement solutions.
- Manage projects, develop project plans and monitoring performance.
- Stay updated on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Provide on-site support and management of User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.
- A minimum of 5-8 years of experience as functional business analyst or similar capacity.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Expertise in business analysis tools and techniques (eg Agile, Scrum, Kanban and Dynamics CRM).
How to Apply?
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Moon Thai at Moon.Thai@ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend