Senior Analyst, Corporate Finance
A leading investment bank is seeking a Senior Analyst to be responsible for supporting senior bankers in origination efforts such as pitch book building, financial modelling as well as getting involved in all stages of the execution.
About the Role
- Undertake company and industry research through various databases e.g. Bloomberg, Factset regulatory bodies, public sources
- Perform financial analysis and financial modelling (discounted cash flows, trading & transaction comparables, pro-forma analysis)
- Prepare pitch books for corporate finance marketing activities; execute mandated transactions e.g. advisory/M&A, ECM and DCM
- To maintain Customer Relationship Management database of contacts and coverage notes
- To monitor market and industry developments for deal sourcing opportunities
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Accounting, Business, Banking or other relevant discipline(s); additional certifications such as CPA, ACCA, CIA, CISA will be preferred
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a relevant functional discipline (Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, Capital Markets) gained within Investment Banks, PE Funds, Institutional Investment firms, Asset Management, Banks, Insurance Companies or similar firms
- Has strong background and interest in performing financial analysis and financial modelling (DCF, merger analysis, etc); conversant with other applications to build corporate profiles for pitches, presentation
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 247327. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710