- Responsible to manage and resolve cases following the Screening DOI to process risk events as per Assess, Analyse, Act (AAA) process.
- Examine any suspicious transaction / financial crime events to ensure that all parties are identified.
- Conduct AML surveillance, client screening and risk assessment to manage and minimize risks.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Analyse and evaluate information from disperse data sources to determine a course of action (e.g. case closure or escalation), and record and communicate this decision clearly and concisely.
- 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience in FCC / AML Operations / Client Due Deligence
- Familiar with Analysis skills: able to analyse data, working knowledge of Internet and MS Office Suite & independently assimilate.
- Banking knowledge in terms of customers, products and transactions
- Excellent communication in English (articulation and writing).
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or by clicking APPLY NOW. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #258435. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend