Senior Analyst - Finance
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Opportunity to step into a role with a market leading.
- Attractive remuneration package.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the established IT services that is growing in the region. They are expanding their business in the APAC region and are seeking for an ambitious finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Senior Analyst - Finance.
- Finance Leads for Malaysia & assistant role for APAC business operations. Handle the full set of the accounting & bookkeeping for Malaysia & Singapore books.
- Planning, Forecasting & Budgeting on a quarterly basis with variance analysis for corrective measures. Providing input & roundtable discussion with leadership & APAC team for accuracy and reliability of the data.
- Completion of monthly management accounts including variance analysis commentary with detailed reports & analysis by Excel & SQL.
- Inter-company reconciliation & assisting global team in consolidating account.
- Minimum Degree in Accounting/Finance/Actuarial Science or certification e.g. ACCA, CMA or CPA is preferred.
- 5 years with prior experience in data analysis.
- Preferred candidates with SQL and Excel experience.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Industry experience in retail or fin tech will have a significant advantage.
How To Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email [Nisha Nair] at (email@example.com). Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)