- MNC with excellent global support and training
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Progression
- Opportunity to work with multiple country
About our Client
Our Client is a Multi-National Company within its respective industries. Being a publicly listed MNC, they invest massive resources to train and develop their people from the ground with an excellent pathway for career progression. They are currently looking for multiple positions of Senior Accounts Receivable Collection Analyst (AR) - Night Shift
- To assist in monitoring the receivable portfolio and ensure all repayments from customer are paying in timely manner.
- Escalates issues to line manager that pose potential risk and non-payment within a timely manner.
- Initiates collection calls and sending timely reminder to account holders. Researches and resolves delinquency/ billing issues on allocated accounts
- Implement and manage collections and remarketing processes and procedures in accordance with the Company's policy and procedures
- Ensure timely follow of delinquent outstanding accounts receivable with customer, Sales team & Operation team
- Working with Cash Application team on the allocations of payments in accordance with customer remittances & liaise with customers or the Sales team for those unidentified payments to be allocated
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements.
- To reconcile our accounts receivable with customer's accounts in order to minimize/avoid disputed invoices with customer's accounts.
- To monitor closely the performance and activities of debt collection and liaise with repossession agents to ensure proper management of account receivables.
- Working with accounting team on bad debt provision/reserve & follow company bad debt provision policy
- Minimum 2 years of relevant AR collection experience
- Able to self-motivate and work independently in a fast paced MNC environment.
- Minimum requirement Diploma / Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business or any equivalent
- Ability to communicate well with excellent client management skills
- Willing to work on shifts (Lucrative shift allowance package will be provided, if you're open for shift)
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my or email to Andrew quoting (Shift - collection)
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend