- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC.
- Attractive remuneration package.
About our Client
Our client is a one of the global leading manufacturing companies. They offer exciting opportunities in leadership and are seeking for a finance and accounting professional with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills to apply to the role of Senior Accountant.
- Performing GL reporting function, maintain full set of accounts.
- Responsible for monthly closing of accounts and variance analysis, preparation of monthly reporting and business unit reporting.
- Stocktake quarterly, with annual audit.
- Inventory and fixed asset support and management.
- Drafting and reviewing financial statement for audit and statutory reporting.
- Assist in preparation of annual tax filing info and liaising with tax department.
- Minimum Degree in Accounting/Finance, and possesses professional certifications such as CPA/ACCA/CIMA/ICAEW.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in relevant field.
- Prefer candidates with combination of external audit accounting firm + commercial experience.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent command of English.
How to Apply
Click "APPLY NOW' or contact Nisha Nair at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710.