Security Operations Engineer
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
- Strategic role
- Operate at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
Our client is a multinational manufacturing company focusing on engineering technology solutions and products. They are currenly looking for a vibrant and talented professional to join them.
In summary, reporting to the Regional Manager, you will be required to be responsible for maintaining the availability of IT systems and services for 60 locations worldwide including data centres. You will also be expected to design security & strategies concepts related to servers. In this role, you will also be developing policies for patching of server systems. Lastly, you will be participating in security incident response by performing investigation and forensic analysis.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's/ master's degree in IT, Business Administration, Computer Science or related field
- More than 3 years of technical experience in a similar role
- Knowledge in security operations, EDR, HIDS and HIPS is desired
- Additional knowledge on security architect is a plus
- Exceptional ability to grow in technical expert
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Sandra at email@example.com quoting reference number AGP249408. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)