Section Head, Software (Semiconductor/Machinery)
Our client is a Multinational European company with operations all over Asia. Due to their increasing demand, they are currently seeking a Software Section Head to join their team.
- Load, debug, troubleshoot and identify machine software issues (Related to parameter settings, mechanical/electrical hardware, software sequence)
- Thorough analytical skills and swift root-cause identification of issues
- Creative workaround (with electrical hardware/mechanical hardware/parameter settings) to temporarily enable continuation of system run
- Gather software logging to analyse, produce finding and actively communicate with overseas counterparts to resolve software issues
- Minor software engineering and modification on system software
- Contribute to departmental goals, ensuring good quality & timely delivery of work
- Assist and support peers, superiors and other stakeholders
- Support field work to upgrade and resolve customer issues which includes travelling if necessary
- Continuously seeks improvements in the processes
- Initiate and participate in improvement activities
- Low level programming in C
- Basic programming with C#/C++ with visual studio, Python and Windows batch
- Proficiency in using debugging tools to analyze performance of code
- Experience in Machine Control like Servo, Stepper Motor Controller, Analog Device and High Speed I/O would be advantageous
- Good knowledge in developing multi-threaded control software and Software Development Life Cycle.
- Hands-on design and implementation using C++, Visual Basic and MS Visual Studio on backend manufacturing test platform will be advantage.
- Knowledge of communication protocols like: SECS/GEM, CANOpen will be advantage.
- PLC programming
- Opportunity to work with an established MNC
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Career progression and a dynamic working environment
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend