- Attractive remuneration
- Good working culture
- Excellant career progression
- Group-wide operational risk oversight by providing risk analytics in management reporting to senior management and Board to facilitate decision making necessary for mitigation and reduction of financial and/or reputational impact to the Group.
- Provide complete, accurate and timely reporting of Group operational risk management to the Group Capital and Risk Committee (GCRC) and the Board.
- Address audit findings from GIA, BNM or any other regulators for Group Operational Risk Management.
- Ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness for regulatory reporting requirements (RWA reporting, regulatory required risk assessments, stress testing, and other ad hoc requests).
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Operational Risk management in an established financial services institution.
- Sound knowledge of risk management concepts, Operational Risk tools and methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to identify and to articulate loss incidents / fraud in a systematic manner and good problem resolution skills.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Rebekah at email@example.com quoting reference number #257573. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend