Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 26 May 2023
- SalaryRM12000.00 - RM16000.00 per month
- LocationKuala Lumpur
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineTechnology & Digital
Back to jobs Featured
How to Apply?
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Guide and coach the Scrum Team in Agile practices to deliver high-quality outcomes for customers.
- Develop a high-performing and self-organizing team by recognizing strengths and implementing coaching techniques.
- Ensure adherence to Scrum principles and facilitate all Scrum ceremonies.
- Collaborate with other Scrum Masters to resolve impediments and improve Scrum implementation.
- Communicate effectively with the team, stakeholders, and partners.
- Drive the product as a strategic asset, collaborating with cross-functional teams and utilizing in-depth understanding of technical and business processes.
- Bachelor degree in IT , Computer Science or equivalence
- At least 6 years of experience working as a scrum master (specifically on application software projects) in a multinational company environment
- Must be a certified Scrum master
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with multiple levels within organization.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Melayu.
How to Apply?
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Moon Thai at Moon.Thai@ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend