SAP Technical Support (WM)
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM9500.00 - RM12500.00 per month|
A European shared service center is hiring SAP Technical Support (WM)
- Opportunity to be involved in migration project to S/4 HANA
- Matured and stable work culture
- Excellent work-life balance
The SAP Technical Support (WM) role is an additional headcount within the SAP L2 global support team.
- Perform level 2 application support and relevant implementations on WM module
- Liaise with business users for requirements gathering, develop appropriate modifications with technical documentations and provide recommendations as need,
- Support and maintain procedures for SAP applications design accordingly.
- Adhered to industry's best practices based on the agreed service level agreement.
- Computer Science graduates (Bachelor's degree and above)
- Proven track record in SAP application support (A minimum of 6 years)
- Must be familiar with basic SAP integration between different modules
- Must be open to work on rotational shifts (24/7)
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
*Open to local Malaysians and foreigners based in Malaysia now
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60)3 9213 1674 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #245758. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710