Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 13 March 2023
- SalaryRM15000 - RM20000 per month
- LocationKuala Lumpur
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineTechnology & Digital
SAP System Analyst Team Lead - SAP FICO/MM
- Competitive Salary Package
- Healthy working culture
- Dynamic career growth
Are you looking for new opportunities within an organisation with healthy work culture but at the same time providing great career growth ? Look no further as this is the RIGHT fit for you! I am currently working with a MNC Financial Institution who are in the lookout for a SAP Team Lead System Analyst (SAP FICO/MM). My client is a subsidiary for one of the largest MNC Financial Institution based in Malaysia. It serves as a platform for them to collaborate with fintech startups, technology companies, and other partners to develop innovative solutions that improve banking services for its customers. The hub is located in Kuala Lumpur.
- You will be responsible for analyzing user requirements, creating project management plans, scoping data sourcing and functional enhancements, and obtaining user agreements.
- You will need to ensure all stakeholders commit to the project plan and handle change management.
- Additionally, you will create and control project schedules and communicate any key project plans, changes, and schedules to relevant parties.
- You will also need to arrange User Acceptance Tests with users and vendor support (where necessary) to prepare the test environment, produce deployment and implementation plans, and prepare relevant documentation to facilitate project delivery.
- You will lead and coordinate Go-Live activities, including execution of deployment plans and checklists, and ensure that the delivery of assigned projects meet or exceed user expectations.
- Furthermore, you will review post-implementation issues arising from project implementation, manage risks and resolve issues for production incidents, and coordinate work between team members and developer resources.
- You will also need to understand the impact of branches and code merges arising from conflicting projects, change requests, and production incident fixes.
- Lastly, you will be responsible for supervising developer resources' work and ensuring quality coding practices and processes are observed, while also working towards improving the FA team's processes.
- The ideal candidate for this position should possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- The candidate must have 5-10 years of previous project management experience, with exposure to project management best practices, methodologies, and project lifecycle.
- Moreover, the candidate should have 5-10 years of supporting SAP ECC6 environment from a functional perspective, with a solid understanding of core Finance modules such as Finance and Controlling (FICO) (including General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Cost Center Accounting (CO-CCA), and Internal Order Management (CO-IO); and Budget Control System (BCS).
- Additionally, the candidate should have working knowledge of Material Management (MM), Workflow Management functionalities, Flexible Real Estate (RE-FX), and Asset Accounting (AA), which is preferred.
- Formal training in project management practices is preferred, and the candidate should have demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills.
- Furthermore, the candidate should have general PC knowledge, including Microsoft Office, with expert-level knowledge of Excel and working knowledge of MS Access.
- Experience with IT support of Financial Accounting and Procurement business functions is preferred.
- The candidate should have the capability of requirement analysis and functional design skills in an SAP ECC6 environment, along with the ability to self-learn and be a quick learner.
- The ideal candidate should be adaptable, flexible, and able to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, and growing organization/environment.
- Good communication (written and oral) skills are a must, along with the ability to network and influence others without direct oversight or supervision.
- The candidate should also have the ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships with colleagues in distributed global locations.
How to Apply
Contact Aaron Yap on +(60)3 9212 7976 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #263957. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend