Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Good working culture
- Great career development
- Attractive benefits and rewards
A leading integrated technical service provider to the energy sector is looking for a SAP Technical Analyst to be based in their Petaling Jaya office.
- Assume the role of technical support analyst for SAP responsible to identify application issues, support and maintain SAP S/4HANA, Ariba and Concur
- Able to troubleshoot technical architecture (application and integration), perform root cause analysis and resolve issues effectively within SLA and with good quality
- Work with Functional Support team to manage support incidents or requests, including documentation and update of IT support ticketing system on timely and accurate manner
- Write ABAP programming (technical specs) based on functional design, testing and debugging functions related to implementation of SAP modules.
- Develop, code, document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools
- Work with Technical Lead to manage operational support, manage release windows for system changes and data refresh
- Minimum 5 years' experience in mobile application development
- Experienced in React Native
- Developed app that are published on Google/Apple store
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Knowledgeable in Objective C, Swift, Java, Kotlin is an added advantage
How to Apply?
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in either support or project implementation experience, preferably S/4HANA in Net weaver fundamentals with Core and Advanced ABAP Programming and/or overview of SAP modules such as FICO, MM, IM, PS, EAM, Ariba or Concur
- Have good understanding and implementation experience on Object Oriented concepts
- Have exposure towards Agile development practices in SAP
- Preferably have basic knowledge of business processes such as Finance, Supply Chain and Sales
- Good business analysis and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and able to work well in a team
Contact Aaron on +(60)3 9212 7976 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #259887. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend