Our client is a well known brand in the pharmaceutical industry. With over a century of excellence in the business, they brought over various new job opportunities in a newly set up IT hub in Malaysia.
At this juncture, they are hiring a Solution Architect to be specializing in Salesforce platform. This is a new role in Asia Pacific and the incumbent will be working with a global team that serves multiple business units in the organization.
Key responsibilities include:
- Subject Matter Expert of Salesforce products, including Sales, Service, Community, and Marketing Clouds, as well as Force.com platform.
- Provides technical consultation on various aspects of the solutions based on the expectations of the business.
- Create, run and present a measurable blueprint with proper performance and security measures to mitigate risks.
- Understanding of programming logic and constructs, specifically in Salesforce, Force.com, Apex Code, Visualforce, SOQL, triggers and their use in software development
- Works with various stakeholders to define the system architecture landscape, identify gaps, and deliver a comprehensive solution that is up to expectations
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- More than 8 years experience in Salesforce configuration, with good exposure to architecture design
- Good experience with CRM systems and BPM tools
- Any Salesforce related qualifications would be a good advantage
- Demonstrated rich experience in implementing SDLC and the best practices as per industry standards
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60)3 9213 1674 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #254947. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend