Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Engineering
This globally recognized equipment fabricator is looking for a Safety Officer to join their organization in Selangor.
- Develop and implement safety protocols for the metal fabrication facility.
- Conduct regular safety audits to ensure compliance with safety standards.
- Ensure all safety procedures are documented.
- Provide safety training to employees and ensure they are aware of safety protocols.
- Investigate accidents, identify their causes, and propose preventive measures.
- Ensure compliance with all local safety regulations in Malaysia.
- Must possess a valid Green Book issued by the Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH), Malaysia.
- Proven experience as a Safety Officer in the metal fabrication industry.
- Strong knowledge of safety protocols and regulations in Malaysia.
- Excellent communication and training skills.
- Ability to identify potential hazards and propose preventive measures.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Liam Malik at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend