RTR/GL - Fixed Asset
Our client is a well known Fortune 500 MNC and is currently looking for a RTR/GL - Fixed Asset.
R2R Operational & Fixed Assets:
- Preparation and posting of journals
- Monthly and quarterly closing activities and reporting including financial statements, Schedules and Statement variance analysis.
- Preparation of monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliation in accordance with Finance Manual Policy and carry out investigation if any discrepancies noted.
- Involvement in SOX Audit compliance & other internal/ external audit requirements.
- Support financial controller in GAAP & local statutory reporting fillings.
- Responsible for providing support on Fixed Assets Reporting.
- i) Record capital accruals and fixed assets related entries (acquisition/sales of assets/write-off).
- ii) Review and record entries for asset transfers between companies
- iii) Reconcile fixed asset sub ledger to general ledger
- iv) Well versed in Asset under construction accounting process
- Degree in Accounting or any related field
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. (Preferably in Shared Service environment).Experienced in SAP or other ERP Fixed Asset module is preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office application particularly Excel and Words
- Excellent negotiation & communication skills in English
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin or foreign languages is added advantage
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
OR you can directly send your profile to: email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710