RTR Senior Associate
- Vibrant & Dynamic Working Environment
- Attractive Remuneration Package & Benefits
- Great Career Development & Advancement with Trainings provided
About our Client
Recognized as the global medical technology company, our client is current looking for an RTR Senior Associate to handle the delivery of effective and efficient finance processes and internal control support. The company has invested massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground, at the same time, also encourages work/life agility culture within the organization which leads them to greater business success.
As the RTR Senior Associate, you are tasked with:
- Managing the R2R process, ensuring service level agreements are met.
- Perform monthly intercompany and GL reconciliations
- Prepare and post month end close journals, accruals reports, statutory reporting, and validation.
- Ensuring that the close process is completed in accurate and timely manner.
- Perform and review financial statements for obvious errors, omissions, or inconsistencies.
- Managing preparation of all statutory compliance documentation.
- Engaging with the finance controller on potential issues concerning compliance requirements.
- Providing statutory and tax audit support.
- Overseeing improvement projects, including automations, simplifications, and enhanced controls.
To be successful in this role you must have/be:
- A minimum 2-4 years of relevant experience in accounting (regular journal entires, understanding monthly and quarterly close calendars)
- Excellent organisation and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail coupled with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge in SAP is a requisite
- Proficient with MS Excel (usage of statistical functions, run detailed analysis on data sets) and MS Power point
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710