Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Senior Consultant, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple roles of Senior Accounts Executive / Accountant / Record to Report RTR Analyst - Korean Speaker
- In charge of general ledger tasks.
- Responsible to meet the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements of company
- Maintain accounting records including data entry of complete and accurate data for day to day business transactions.
- Prepare accounting documents and monthly schedules.
- Responsible for completeness, accuracy and timeliness of operations in the general ledger, fixed asset and intercompany accounts, as well as treasury transactions and bank reconciliations.
- Reconcile and analyze various trial balance accounts including, but not limited to, cash accounts, prepaid expenses, other assets, intercompany accounts and miscellaneous accruals.
- Prepare other balance sheet reconciliation to ensure robustness of accounts, and investigate and clear differences on a timely basis.
- Prepare and consolidate (when necessary) month-end & year end financial reports
- Prepare P&L accounts, perform analytical review and trend analysis
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience as an accounts executive
- Korean proficiency is required (TOPIK Level 4 or Study in Korea)
- You will be required to handle entities from Korea.
- Full set accounting experience will be great
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications such as ICAEW/ACCA/CPA/MIA will be advantageous
- Able to work well with the team in a fast paced MNC environment
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my . For quicker response, kindly email your resume with subject title ' Korean speaker accountant' to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend