Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Business Manager, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple Roles across - RTR Fixed Asset Manager or Fixed Asset Team Lead
- Lead around 4 -7 staff
- Responsible for leading fixed asset team and supporting the fixed asset accounting, month end cycle review, and day to day fixed asset management.
- Ensuring stability in monthly, quarterly, and annual financial closing activities, actively providing support to Fixed Asset team members as a relevant specialist and leader.
- You will own internal controls in Fixed Assetaccounting, also participating in internal and external audits by ensuring auditor queries are prioritized and answered timely and fully by your teams.
- Actively involved in leading, proposing and coordinating people and processes in continuous improvement initiatives as part of finance transformation projects. You will support projects related toFixed Asset Mergers and Acquisitions and ERP migration projects, among others.
- Communication with Local Country Finance teams to ensure all entries are booked on time and accurately.
- Mentoring, coaching and supporting your team members operationally and help them to identify career development opportunities and set their career goals
- Participate in UAT testing and update such findings to the management.
- At least 7 years of relevant accounting experience, with strong fixed asset knowledge across both (Tangible & intangible fixed asset), with managerial or lead background
- Candidate with professional qualifications such as ICAEW/ACCA/CPA/MIA will be great
- SAP / JDE / Blackline knowledge/exposure will be advantageous
- Able to work well with the team in a fast paced MNC environment
- Prior experience in an International MNC / Shared Services environment will be advantageous
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Or, you can email Andrew Chua at Andrew.email@example.com quoting 'Fixed Asset Manager or Team Lead".
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend