Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Managing Consultant, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple roles of Accountant - Record to Report - GL Analyst - Intercompany
- In charge of R2R Intercompany Scope
- Collect and/or prepare and review appropriate supporting documents for all revenue recognition activity from the business units
- Prepare manual journals for various transactions impacting revenue, including adjustments, reversals, rebates, sales returns, complex deals involving finance and operating leases, with adequate supporting documentation
- Provide audit support specific to revenues accounting
- Support regional and global reporting requirements on revenues for all areas under Regional Controllership responsibility (e.g., monthly B/S and P&L Flux reviews)
- Support monthly/quarterly/annual close processes and work closely with Regional Controllership teams.
- Prepare and consolidate (when necessary) month-end & year end financial reports
- Prepare P&L accounts, perform analytical review and trend analysis
- Liaise with external auditors when required
- Participate in continuous process improvement projects and plans.
- Participate in UAT testing and update such findings to the management.
- 3 years of relevant working experiencewithin accounting, preferbably with revenue exposure
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications such as ICAEW/ACCA/CPA/MIA will be advantageous
- Able to work well with the team in a fast paced MNC environment
- Prior experience in SSC environment / International MNC with regional exposure will be advantageous
- Candidates from commercial background are encouraged to apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Lenice Hew at Lenice.email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend