You will be supporting the delivery of Group wide automation solutions. Customer engagement, idea generation activity, deep-dive assessments, planning and support of development and deployment tasks working with Bot Configurator team. This role is required to have extensive experience of automation techniques and process analysis. Stakeholder engagement skills are vital as well.
- Throughout the RPA lifecycle, develop required documentation and ensure approvals and regulatory standards are met.
- Collaborate with IT and customer groups to support strategic oversight and analysis of the pipeline.
- To ensure business inputs are secured throughout development lifecycle, work with business and technical specialists to develop the process automation design by owning more broad and complex processes.
- Ownership of automation analytics to provide insights for improvements to Live bots, leading discussions with business partners to ensure benefits are in line with original business case.
- Work together with global RPA team to encourage continuous improvement.
- RPA & other automation implementation experience.
- Good communication skill with partner management knowledge.
- People management skill and experience are crucial.
- Able to interpret business change requirements with strong analytical skills.
- Familiar with process change or technology implementation (RPA, iBPMS, ERP & etc)
- Experience with analysing and redesigning business processes using standard business process re-engineering techniques is advantageous (Swim Lane Diagrams, Lean, Six Sigma).
How to Apply:
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Sandara Phan at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)