Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Specialist
- Opportunity to be in Digital Transformation arena
- Competitive remuneration package
- Training and development provided
A well-known management consultancy firm, our client is on the hunt for a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Specialist to manage technology enablement and drive digital transformation roadmaps of client's businesses. The incumbent will play a supporting role in advising businesses on automation-related areas by proposing valuable automation solutions in the aim of improving businesses' performance.
The incumbent will be expected to be a great communicator to speak to professionals across all levels, especially one who has strong drive to excel professionally; an inspiration to guide and potential to lead in the near future.
A qualified Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Specialist should possess the following:
- At least 2 years of RPA implementation projects
- Adept in requirements gathering, business process mapping to identify potential automation opportunities
- Ability to code in either UiPath, Automation Anywhere and Blue Prism
- Candidates with domain experience in banking would be a great plus
You may contact Charmaine on +(60)3 9213 1653 if you have any enquiries or click the APPLY NOW button below. Alternatively, you may send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #247229 for direct application.