- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC.
- Attractive remuneration package.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturing companies. It's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Risk Management.
- Responsible for identifying potential risks that may affect the company's performance and strategize techniques to mitigate risks.
- Evaluate the operational processes and ensure adherence to business requirements and regulations.
- Identify opportunities that would increase the company's brand image to the market and generate more revenue resources to improve profitability.
- Training programs and activities for the employees and implements policies to prevent operational delays and process failures.
- Involve in audit projects and offer recommendations to the business unit management.
- Working with key stakeholders closely to ensure audit work adequately addresses the key risks
- Will be working with International Countries.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Economies
- Minimum of 6 years of risk-focused internal / BIG 4 Internal Audit (Risk), with strong ability to understand and review financial and operational risks and controls within business processes in an integrated fashion.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail, with a good technical knowledge
- Has experience working with International Countries.
- Great interpersonal skills and good people leadership
How to Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710