Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Our client in Selangor is looking for a Research & Development Director to lead their R&D department.
- Enhance packaging roadmap to lead the Company to the direction where market grows with more business opportunities.
- Identify new packaging technologies through customer meetings, supplier meetings, and technical conferences in SEA.
- Work with the relevant organizations such as R&D, BU, TPM, Account teams, etc. to collect and consolidate necessary information, and deploy the final roadmap to the Company WW twice a year.
- Present and promote the Company's leading-edge technologies to local customers.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 - 15 years of working experience in semiconductor packaging/development industry.
- In-depth knowledge on a wide range of packaging technologies such as WB, FC, WLCSP, WLFO, SiP, Power Products.
- Sufficient familiarity with package design, process, material, reliability, and quality.
- Knowledge on relevant technologies preferred - semiconductor design, fabrication process, testing, etc.
- Effective and strong communication and presentation skills to manage and influence various stakeholders.
- Applicants must have a permit to work in Malaysia without visa sponsorship.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Shan Li at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend