This global semiconductor market-leader has a rapidly expanding market share due to its innovative technological processes and high margins. They lead the market in chip manufacturing which can be found in numerous electronic products. Based in Negeri Sembilan, they are currently now looking for a Reliability Engineer.
- Work with cross functional team on NPI and sustaining product qualification projects intake and quarterly reliability, plan and execution.
- Develop and optimize electrical test program and perform electrical test setup.
- Develop and modify test fixture, test handler and test equipment
- Liaise internally with Operation in Test Package Release and assignment activities to achieve the required agreed priority as well as resolve all test related issues.
- Be responsible for the continuous improvement of electrical test equipment, methods, and processes.
- Data analysis from reliability tests, providing regular updates to various Engineering, and Quality groups.
- Continually drive alignment for all Reliability tests for each product.
- Improve reliability execution effectiveness and efficiency, reduce overall cycle time.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical / equivalent)
- >3 years (or more) working experience in semiconductor electrical testing/test development is preferred.
- Experience with Test Product Engineering
- Established familiarity stemming from a global Semiconductor environment is highly desirable
- Impeccable communication skills to liaise, convince, and present ideas with conviction to key stakeholders
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Shan Li at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend