Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Our client in Malacca is a rapidly expanding, global semiconductor manufacturer. Due to their increasing operations, they are looking for a Reliability Engineer.
- Define reliability requirements and develop reliability qualification plans
- Run the internal qualification tests in our quality lab (e.g. PC, HAST, HTOL, ELFR, TC, EDR, etc.) and manage qualification tests with external partners
- Support product characterization
- Participate and contribute in design reviews, DFMEA etc. through the entire product development life cycle; asses and communicate reliability risk to stakeholders.
- Design and develop reliability monitoring and long term reliability testing
- Design and develop custom test fixtures to conduct various mechanical and electric testing requirements for our products
- Perform failure analysis to understand root cause and drive resolution of failures occurring during product development and during the full product lifetime cycle
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, with some years reliability engineering experience within the Semiconductor Manufacturing industry
- Strong engineering fundamentals and ability to apply knowledge to drive reliability testing
- Strong understanding of mechanical, electrical and thermal failure modes in semiconductor material
- Must be a motivated team player
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Shan Li at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend