Regulatory Reporting, AVP
Responsible for the local regulatory reporting i.e the timely and accurate production of all statistical reports for submission to Bank Negara Malaysia, and LOFSA. This involves review of the periodical changes made by the Regulators on statistical reporting requirements and ensuring compliance with legislation and local regulation including BNM Guidelines and accounting standards.
- To prepare and a range of periodic (weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual) regulatory reports (FISS and NSRS) for timely and accurate submission to Bank Negara Malaysia
- To comply with Bank Negara Malaysia, PIDM, LOFSA reporting requirements and other local regulatory guidelines.
- To review periodical changes made by Bank Negara Malaysia on statistical reporting requirements and ensure compliance with regulations.
- To communicate changes in requirements to the relevant support teams to ensure accuracy of statistical data and compliance with regulations.
- To comply with bank policy & standard local procedures
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #251073. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710