About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Well known established MNC
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking multiple role of Regional Stat Reporting Accountant / Business Controller
- Responsible for month end close process, ensuring timely and accurate delivery of financial information to stakeholders.
- Ensure strong control environment across various Region
- Ensure a healthy position of balance sheet is a priority.
- Business Partnering activities
- Support cash generation initiatives.
- Statutory reporting - work with external partner to ensure timely and accurate submission of local statutory reporting to relevant authorities.
- Assist in better business decisions by provision of financial expertise and insightful analysis to all ad hoc queries in line with SLA.
- Ensure corporate governance standards are met, taking accountability for effective operation of relevant financial reporting controls.
- Big 4 or Big 10 Auditors are welcome to apply
- MINIMUM of 4 years relevant working experience
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications such as ICAEW/ACCA/CPA/MIA will be highly advantageous
- Great communication skills to liaise with stakeholders across multiple countries
- Able to work well in a fast paced MNC / SSC environment
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Interested parties with relevant experience can send an email to myself at Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Controller Analyst.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend