Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Divisional Manager, Sales & Marketing
An exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team with an international manufacturer of ingredients the food and beverage manufacturing industry.
- Developing sales strategies to promote company's products within Malaysia and Southeast Asia.
- Being responsible for business development presentations arranging customer meetings.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers across the assigned region.
- Performing market research and customer feedback to stay on top of market trends.
- Prepare sales forecasts, goals and relevant action plan.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field.
- 5 - 8 years of Sales experience within the food ingredients industry.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Additional language skills would be an advantage.
- Willingness to travel internationally. (minimum of once per quarter)
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Benjamin Teh at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995| Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend