Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Business Manager, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for FP&A - Finance Data Analyst / Reporting Business Data Analyst - Power BI or VBA knowledge required
There's a variety of opportunities available, as this business analyst can either be supporting finance team, sales team or marketing team on their data analyst needs
- Translate business ( depending on assignment, either Finance , sales or marketing team) needs into data requirements
- Gather reporting requirements from across region and use mix of existing templates & new designs to create standardized reports for region
- Proactively explore opportunities to develop more streamlined and automated reporting options through Power BI and other reporting tools
- Examine the flows of data and produce designs, functional specifications, and test plans for new Reporting tools to meet our internal Business needs.
- Development of Automatic Dashboard using VBA, Power BI or other digital platform
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with stakeholders on relevant issues.
- Coordinate with analysts in other regions / Global to implement best practices and shared toolset
- Assist on Continuous Improvement (CI) project and plans
- Proven experience of designing, developing & delivery of data-driven analytics solution using business intelligence tools such as PowerBI or VBA
- VBA / Power BI knowledge is Advantageous (1-2 year exposure is fine)
- Proficient in Excel Formulas & Macros
- Prior experience working in a shared service centre (SSC) or International MNC will be advantageous
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or for faster response to sent in to Andrew.Chua@ambition.com.my quoting 'Business Analyst'. Thank you.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend