Recruitment Researcher - Financial Services
Based remotely in Kuala Lumpur, an exciting opportunity exists for high calibre individuals to be part our Hong Kong's Banking and Financial Services Practice.
Our Banking and Financial Services Practice recruits across Front Office, Operations, Risk & Compliance, Audit, Finance, Sales and Marketing. We have an established client base, strong brand and a proven track record in Hong Kong built up since 2001.
Due to our unrivalled reputation, with long term, as well as, increasing number of new relationships in the market, we are looking for a Researcher based in Kuala Lumpur as part of our expanding team in Hong Kong.
In this role, you will drive the candidate research by assignment or on-going basis supporting experienced Consultants in Hong Kong's. This will include market mapping, proactive sourcing, cold-calling, filtering applications, reviewing CVs, vetting candidates, conducting initial interviews virtually and assessing suitability before producing shortlists for the roles. You will forge excellent relationships with candidates and be creative in resourcing different solutions for more challenging senior positions. In addition, you will regularly gather information on recruitment trends and intelligence, financial markets news updates, hiring activities across the sector and tracking of key people movement in the industry.
This is an ideal opportunity for individuals who want to develop their career in a Researcher path, and have the exposure to cover a one of the most dynamic but rewarding markets in Asia.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 2 years' working experience with previous skills in recruitment, talent acquisition or candidate research
- Exposure to Banking & Financial Services industry
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese a must, Mandarin an added plus
- A positive attitude, maturity, and strong drive to succeed
- Highly self-motivated, resourceful and a desire for quick results
- Proven ability to think outside the box and challenge the status quo
- Highly proficient using virtual communication apps such as Zoom, MS Teams, Skype, Whatsapp, etc.
To learn more about the Hong Kong Financial Services team, please visit: https://www.ambition.com.hk/disciplines/banking-and-financialservices-jobs
Interested parties, please send your resume to Jasmine or click APPLY NOW for a CONFIDENTIAL discussion. Only shortlisted candidates will be considered.