Record to Report - Team Lead / Senior Analyst - (GL/RTR/R2R)
Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by an established management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars in investing in their employees.They are looking for multiple roles across RTR Senior Analyst & Team Lead
Client encouraged flexible working arrangement*
Job responsibilities include:
- Ensure month end closing and reporting activities are performed accurately and timely by the team including preparing and analysing BS reconciliation reports within specified timescales.
- Involved in Fixed asset and Intercompany transaction activities
- Ensure GL ledger is closed on times and provide analysis on variance comparing budget vs actual
- responsibile for account reconciliation and journal entries activities
- Drive development & changes in systems and process improvement initiatives as outlined in the performance scorecard. This includes reviewing updated process documentation.
- Lead/participate in CI projects within the team
- Liaise with external parties such as Auditors, Tax Agents, Bankers and other relevant bodies on a regular basis
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Total years of experience should be a minimum of 4 years in General Ledger & Reporting / full set account
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications e.g.ACCA/CPA/MIA.
- External audit background with commercial / Shared Service Centre will be advantageous
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.myData provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FABusiness Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710