Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Business Manager, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Accessible via public transport
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by an established management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars in investing in their employees.They are looking for Record to Report Assistant Manager or Team Lead to lead the RTR team.
This role will oversee and monitor the GL Accounting & reporting processes. He or she will need to ensure reconciliation and closing deadlines are met and in compliance with service levels, company policies and procedures.
Oversee and review the preparation of consolidated financial reports in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with policies and procedures ona monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
Job responsibilities include:
- Overlook the overall monthly end to end R2R processes and ensure timely closing and reporting processes.
- Manage a team of approximately 5-8 people
- Ensure timely delivery of General accounting and reporting, being in charged of fixed assets, account reconciliations, process improvement activities
- Manage the development and performance of the transaction team to achieve efficient processing and effective team working.
- Review entries posted by team to ensure accuracy.
- Drive development & changes in systems and process improvement initiatives as outlined in the performance scorecard. This includes reviewing updated process documentation.
- Take the lead in issue resolution on BAU operational matters.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Total years of experience should be a minimum of 6 years in RTR / General Ledger & Reporting, including a minimum of 1-2 year of experience managing team member
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications e.g.ACCA/CPA/MIA.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- SAP Knowledge will be advantageous
- Experience of working in a shared service centre across a global/large organization will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email your resume to my email at Andrew.email@example.com by quoting 'RTR Team Lead'. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend