Opportunity to step into a progressive role with a MNC
Based in Selangor, Klang
Interstate travelling required
About our client:
Our client is a MNC and one of the market leaders in food packaging based with operations based in Selangor. They are current expanding operations and are searching for QA/QC professionals to apply to the role of a QA specialist.
* Lead and coordinate inspection for in process such as printing process, die-cut process, cup forming process and packing process; finished good, incoming good and outgoing good. And coordination QA team shifts and work arrangement. And define new way of testing.
* Verify inspection data by inspector. And implement the reporting and kpis. Management of the team. Analysis of the information for corrections actions and implementation of improvement projects.
* Arrange new products testing for new machines, suppliers or customers and prepare the reports (whenever required).
* Handling in process and outgoing quality issues and feedback information on quality situation to Manager, Management and Customers. As well as work with the rest of the departments to define root cause, actions and tracking of actions.
* Ensure proper documentations and filings. Practise and maintain housekeeping.
* Conduct training to subordinates as and when required
* Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Professional Degree in QA, Engineering or equivalent.
* Familiar with GMP/HACCP, ISO 9001, BRP/lop audit certification as a plus point
* At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, with manufacturing environment preferred.
* Expertise in QA System
* Fluent in Bahasa & English
* Must have experience in using Oracle system
How to apply:
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Vern Zhiang at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)