Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 08 March 2023
- SalaryRM5000 - RM8000 per month
- LocationKuala Lumpur
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance & Accounting
PTP Senior Associate (Thai Speaker)
- Flexible Working Environment
- Fast Career Progression
- Attractive Remuneration Package
A leading pharmaceutical multinational corporation. With a 20 billion USD worldwide market, it is looking to expand its Malaysia shared services center and hire Procure-to-Pay/ Accounts Payable Japanese Speaking talents. There are junior up to senior positions available across Accounts Payable and T&E divisions.
- Receive and verify the validity of invoices, ensure invoices are processed as per KPI, within service levels and in compliance with company policies, procedures and controls
- Engage in collaboration with the business and stakeholders/ vendors to develop a professional relationship
- Identify repetitive issues or risks and propose on improvement opportunities for increased efficiency
- Process Travel & Expense receipts and payment of claims
- Participate in internal / external audit. Provide required information
- Cooperation with cross function teams within SSC for monthly closing activities
- Support team member ensuring high level of service are provided to stakeholder
- Actively monitor the status of pending Invoice and Travel and Expense claims
- Bachelor's degree in Finance / Accounting or any professional qualification.
- At least 3 years of experience in accounts payable. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants with working experience of ERP system such as SAP or Oracle will be prioritised.
- Good Thai communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Team player and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Specific entities encourage language speakers to apply, e.g. Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese or Thai speakers.
How To Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Jay Yin at Jay.Yin@ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend