Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Principal Consultant, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by an established management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars in investing in their employees.They are looking for an PTP Account Payable Team lead /Assistant Manager (AP)
Job responsibilities include:
- Direct and oversee Accounts Payable team (up to 5-8 staff)
- Responsible for all activities in the accounts payable invoicing function
- Ensure timely and smooth AP Close and maintain clean subledger through proper follow up on action plans on aging items.
- Review and ensure company policies and procedures are appropriate, effective, efficient and being adhered to pertaining to accounts payable
- Lead the team to continuously seek out improvement and establish appropriate controls over accounts payable policy, procedures and processes
- Work with AP Team to develop, train and coach the Accounts Payable team, ensuring that there is a clear succession plan
- Develop knowledge and capability in team members to raise competence to expected levels to meet current and future business needs.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with key contacts in End Markets and the PTP stakeholders
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Relevant AP Experience of at least 5 years.
- AP Team lead with no Japanese language proficiency, but have experience in handling team members supporting Japan is encouraged to apply
- Senior Japanese Speaker AP analyst who wishes to step up into a Team lead role is welcome to apply
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce
- Shared Services Background / International MNC with regional exposure will be advantageous
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
How To Apply
For a quick & confidential discussion, please submit via the application or you can submit your resume to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 'AP Team lead' or AP Japanese Speaker .
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.myData provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend