(PST) Team Lead - Finance
- Good work-life balance
- Dynamic working culture
- Attractive renumeration packages
- Leading role in transitioning new finance processing services to the FPST as required, while managing, monitoring and prioritising FPST workloads to ensure that daily, weekly and monthly service commitments are met.
- Maintain a highly effective and responsive working relationship with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop, facilitate and deliver training programs for FPSAs.
- Working closely with Supervisor/Manager in monitoring, managing and planning for future resourcing needs.
- Processing and allocating receipts and payments in accordance with Liberty policy and procedural guidelines as required.
- Maintaining broker debt balances at an acceptable level in accordance with specific objectives.
- Ensuring unallocated cash is maintained at a minimum level and followed up actively. Verify compliance with all legal, staturory and corporate affairs requirements on a timely basis.
- Responding to process and procedural queries from internal and external customers relating to broker debt management, management of unallocated cash and payments as required.
How to Apply
Contact Neil Edward at email@example.com quoting ref no. #252733 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)