Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Plans effectively around delivery constraints and optimizes the plan to maximize benefits and minimize risk. Ensures the baselined scope, requirements, benefits, schedule, and budget are managed as outlined in Business Transformation Frameworks
- Proactively monitors project execution to effectively identify risks/issues/dependencies as they arise throughout the project lifecycle.
- Collaborates and builds positive stakeholder relationships providing regular updates, obtains buy-in from the project sponsor, Steering Committee and other stakeholders for all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements.
- Analyses management reports, and derives insights from it to drive the right business decisions
- Manages Change Adoption to ensure the change lands well and sticks, contributing to benefits realization as expected from the project(s) assigned.
- Produce a well-defined project plan, identifying the key milestones and assigning responsibilities / resources in line with Global Transformation Project Management Framework.
- Provides timely reports on project status, risks and issues, evaluating project performance based on management information using standardized metrics and templates in Clarity.
- Maintains project change control, ensuring any changes to baseline are managed through change request and all impacts are considered
- Promotes and takes accountability for project quality; identifies opportunities to improve delivery and oversees the governance process to reduce risk and ensure effective and timely decisions are taken
- Ability to manage and execute the project(s) assigned in an agile and flexible approach to ensure the best quality from a project execution perspective
Capability and People Development:
- Identifies and shares the resource requirements of the project to the Program Manager, requesting the appropriate skill set and/or experience
- Defines high level responsibilities and objectives for members of their project team and ensure the individuals are being used in accordance with their skills and resource request
Acts as a role model to create and maintain a collaborative team environment which supports and encourages the professionalism and development of our teams
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Joshua Ma at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend