Project Manager, IAM
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
- Work for a successful international company
- Regional exposure
- Career opportunity
Our client is a leading organization in the financial services industry. With a presence in more than 19 countries, our client is recognised for its broad range of innovative financial products and services. They are currently looking for a project manager to manager their IAM deliverables.
Reporting to the senior manager, this role requires you to play a global role within the identity access management team. You will be assisting with the development of project plans and. In this role, you will also help in managing the changes to the project scope and produce regular reporting and dashboard. As a project manager, you will also be working with partners and vendors for the IAM operations. Last but not least, you are required to update all progress to the senior management on a regular basis.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- A bachelors' degree holder in the related IT fields
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the relevant field
- Adequate experience in managing delivery of complex transformation projects related to Cybersecurity or IAM
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Certification in PMP, Prince2 or equivalent will be an added advantage
- Prior experience in projects related to IAM will be preferred
Contact Sandra Muru on (60) 3 2300 7207 or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP 246285. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710