You will be working in a global semiconductor machine and equipment supplier, offering test and equipment, vision inspection, interface solutions, etc. They are an international leader in innovation and operational excellence in the machine manufacturing industry.
- Spearhead projects from customers, from feasibility studies to final acceptance by customer. Projects include new kits, equipment and retrofits.
- Make sure that projects are according to the agreed specification, delivery schedule and cost.
- Ensure that task progression is in accordance to the plan. If needed, perform recovery plan to ensure delivery.
- 4-5 years experience in project management in the machine manufacturing/ automation industry is preferred.
- Abilty to read mechanical drawings is preffered.
- Familiar with project management tools like concerto, microsoft office, etc.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend