Located in Malacca, this company is one of the world's largest semiconductor design and manufacturers of IC's and embedded processors. Due to high demand, they are looking to add a Project Management Engineer to join their team.
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring of assigned engineering projects.
- Performing quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and reporting on the project's status.
- Cooperating and communicating with the project manager and other project participants to ensure project release per timeline
- Reviewing and tracking the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions.
- Developing specifications or requirements for the project's needed equipment/ tools/ materials.
- Creating frameworks to measure the project's metrics and data collection.
- Ensuring the project's compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications
- Develop and implement improved methods of manufacturing, procedures, and processes that result in improved efficiencies, yields, machine operations, and quality.
- Implement project or improvement plans for areas of responsibility including but not limited to: efficiency improvements, cost reduction or quality improvement programs, new product support and other process improvements
- Support the manufacturing ramp with execution of equipment/process startup, process experiments
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Electrical Engineering, Materials Science Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, or a related field
- Strong foundation in statistical process control, engineering change control and process release strategies
- Goal oriented self starter with a sense of urgency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent project management and supervision skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Joanna Darma at Joanna.Darma@ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend